Develop the Design Thinking Mindset.
In this workshop, participants will learn about the Design Thinking Process and how teachers and students can use it to increase engagement and achievement for all learners. This workshop explores historical challenges with hands-on activities requiring collaboration and reflection on current practices.
- Better meet the needs of all students without reducing academic expectations
- Use technology to accomplish goals and foster collaboration
- Think deeper into the “whys” behind teaching
- Learn content based on the principles of Universal Design for Learning
This workshop is hands-on and
linked directly to educating our
learners in a variety of ways.
Not Just for Computer Science Teachers!
Tune in to a Special TEDx Presentation!
The content got me thinking. It
makes me want to and plan to use
what I learned today when I am
working with kids.
Choose a Format to Fit Your District’s Needs.
- Breakout sessions
- Keynote address
- Half-day workshop
- Full-day workshop
- Three-day in-service
- Five-day “Design Thinking Bootcamp” throughout the year