About Forward Edge:
Forward Edge is a young company formed with the top leaders in the industry that is focused on providing hardware, software and service solutions, as well as demand-generation programs tailored to fit the educational and small and medium-sized businesses marketplace. Forward Edge is committed to delivering the technologies, products and services that our partners can build on and grow with today’s environment. Through extensive training, market analysis, and by continually searching for talented and skilled individuals, Forward Edge has established itself on the forefront of technology. This position allows us to stay ahead of the curve and provide our customers with both the industry expertise and the latest innovations.
Voted as one of Cincinnati Fastest 55 growing companies four times, Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work in 2017, and INC 500 Magazine’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies three times, Forward Edge is continuously seeking the finest candidates in Cincinnati. Building on over 50 years of technology experience, Forward Edge partners with K-12/Higher Education and SMB Customers to increase productivity and enhance overall performance by providing innovative state-of-the-art customized solutions.
We are looking for awesome! We are looking for highly-motivated people with good attitudes and immense potential. Although, the job description details out the expectations, we are in search of someone special that matches our culture of focused, driven professionals, wanting to have fun at work while always having the customer’s best interest in mind. If you just want a job, need not apply; but if you’re awesome and looking for the same in a company, join our team!
- Hardworking mentality
- Strong ability and focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent scheduling and time management skills
- Constant review of job reports to track labor, material, and overall job progress and status
- Build long-term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Position requires a mixture of office & field work
- Honesty, integrity, and attention to detail required
- Additional training can be provided
- Drug-free workplace with no criminal record
Email your resume with the necessary qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for cable technician position.