Our core focus in technology integration coaching is to build meaningful relationships, create sustainable change in teacher practice, and create district-wide shifts in culture.
The Google Certified Coach Program empowers instructional coaches to drive impactful technology use in their schools – using their structured, year-long curriculum and research-based 5-step coaching model.
Research shows instructional coaching has a greater impact on teacher practice than other types of professional development.
As a part of the mentorship program, coaches will:
- receive year-long one-on-one support from a veteran mentor coach
- learn to work effectively with different personality types
- help districts build internal capacity for coaching
- have a long-term impact on sustainable culture change
- learn how to effectively implement formal coaching cycles
- align the coaching program to their district’s instructional goals and existing plans
- receive guidance and support for submitting a Google Certified Coach portfolio