Edge•U Professional Learning Guide
**This position is open to remote applicants**
As leaders in the field of educational technology, the Forward Edge Curriculum and Integration team partners with school districts in a variety of ways. Every member of our team comes from the world of education: we’ve earned educational degrees, taught in public and private schools, and have a passion for teaching and learning. We specialize in effectively implementing technology into existing curriculums and help schools ignite student learning.
One of our major offerings in the department is Edge•U, a powerful, instruction-focused, anytime/anywhere, professional learning system for educators. Participants can earn a wide variety of badges that confirm their accomplishments in the classroom and earn contact hours or graduate credit along the way! Edge•U offers concise, just-in-time learning to support educators with the challenges they face every day in a rapidly changing world. Learn more about the program here: https://www.forward-edge.net/edgeubadges.
We are seeking an individual with a background in education who has exceptional organization and people skills and is detail oriented to provide customer facing support for this program.
The role would include, but not limited to:
- Facilitating onboarding and training for new districts
- Manage and approve badge submissions
- Follow up and support educators whose submissions do not meet the requirements; this will include both email and video conferencing support
- Manage communications with all users, including customer onboarding and training materials, and responding to help inquiries
- Manage educator incentives and communications, including prizes and award recognition
- Coordinate with district representatives to create educator accounts, organize support opportunities, and provide user reports
- Review existing badge content on Edge•U for accuracy
- Maintain and update internal training materials
- Opportunity to develop new badge content
- Maintain a current knowledge of effective instructional and coaching pedagogies
- Assist the Curriculum and Integration department as needed
- Minimum 1 year education experience
- Proven understanding of effective use of technology (digital curriculum, web tools, hardware, etc.) in classroom environments
- Clear communication skills- both written and verbal
- Highly organized
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Experience with spreadsheets required, Google Sheets preferred
- Experience with Google Apps for Education preferred
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Opportunity to work from home
Please send your resume to the Director of Curriculum and Technology Integration Katie Ritter at email@example.com.