Forward Edge Presents:
Professional development designed specifically for instructional coaches, like you!
- An instructional coach passionate about impacting teaching & learning
- Craving a more systemic approach to coaching
- Trying to align your work to broader goals and initiatives within your school or district
- Wanting to make your coaching conversations with teachers less threatening and more effective
- Contemplating launching coaching cycles
- Ready to build professional learning experiences that lead to actual classroom implementation
- Searching for a network of like-minded individuals to support you for years to come
You’ve found your place at Coaches Camp!
Instructional coaches support nearly every educator across a school district, yet they are rarely ever provided any professional learning opportunities on how to be a coach. We’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for. This is where coaches go to grow!
Coaches Camp was created specifically to support instructional coaches. Coaches are the drivers of professional growth in their districts. They assist in identifying areas of need, establishing short and long-term goals for teaching and learning, and designing and implementing the professional development needed to crush transformation goals.
They are change agents, instructional leaders, and near superheroes.
Coaches Camp 2023 Locations & Information
Virtual Coaches Camp
9:00am - 2:00pm EST
Synchronous Virtual Learning Experience
Cincinnati Coaches Camp
8:00am - 4:00pm EST
Princeton Administration Center
3900 Cottingham Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45241
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided for each camper attending the in person Cincinnati Coaches Camp.
*Your spot is not reserved until payment is received. We accept payment via PayPal, Credit Card, or PO from your school.
Attend Coaches Camp & leave with…
- A clear understanding of your role as an instructional coach
- A systematic approach to leveraging coaching programs to support larger school initiatives
- An approach to technology integration that puts student learning first
- A firm understanding of how incorporating formal coaching cycles into your coaching program can benefit instruction & learning
- A strong skillset for building relationships and deepening coaching conversations with educators
- Confidence in creating and marketing professional learning experiences that are personalized, memorable, and lead to classroom implementation
Need Some Help Getting to Camp?
Asking for funding (even when we know it will tremendously help our work) can be a bit… awkward.
We believe that you deserve high quality professional development.
We believe that your professional growth will have a direct impact on the quality of support you’re able to provide teachers.
We believe that you impact student learning for the better.
We’ve created a letter template to help you get the support you need to coach to your full potential.