About Forward Edge
Forward Edge is the area’s largest and most knowledgeable education focused Technology Solutions Provider. Through our deep understanding of technology in education, we have become a trusted partner to K-12 schools across Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. In serving these schools, we have consistently delivered innovative and sustainable solutions for Managed Services, Technology Integration, Wireless LAN, Security, and Staff Augmentation.
Forward Edge has a great work environment and is quickly becoming one of Ohio’s best places to work. Forward Edge is looking for passionate individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and are excited to be part of a collaborative team. If you’re interested in pursuing a career at Forward Edge, please contact us at email@example.com.
As the Marketing Co-op, your main duties will include:
- Researching industry trends and areas for growth
- Conducting marketing and competitive analyses
- Assisting the Marketing department in planning, developing, and implementing marketing campaigns for our various products and solutions
- Assisting the Marketing department in planning, developing, and executing promotional events
- Developing, editing and posting blog posts
- Creating and updating contact lists for Marketing campaigns
- Creating company surveys
- Contributing ideas during weekly marketing meetings
We are looking for candidates that are highly-motivated, hard-working, and able to collaborate with people in different locations and various departments within Forward Edge.
For this position, we are seeking only the best and most motivated candidates, working towards a relevant degree (business, sales, marketing, etc.) at an accredited university. This candidate must be a 2nd-year student or older with the following qualifications:
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Able to learn new concepts quickly
- Able to work independently and possess strong time management skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy customer contact and interaction
If Forward Edge sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter for the marketing co-op position to our Marketing department at (firstname.lastname@example.org).