Voted as one of Cincinnati Fastest 55 growing companies four times, Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work in 2017, and INC 500 Magazine’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies three times, Forward Edge is continuously seeking the finest candidates in Cincinnati. Building on over 50 years of technology experience, Forward Edge partners with K-12/Higher Education and SMB Customers to increase productivity and enhance overall performance by providing innovative state-of-the-art customized solutions.
We are looking for awesome! We are looking for highly-motivated people with good attitudes and immense potential. Although, the job description details out the expectations, we are in search of someone special that matches our culture of focused, driven professionals, wanting to have fun at work while always having the customer’s best interest in mind. If you just want a job, need not apply, but if you’re awesome and looking for the same in a company, join our team!
- Technology Solutions – Selling Forward Edge’s complete line of technology solutions. (VDI, Wireless, Classroom AV, systems and peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, IP video surveillance, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services)
- Developing and managing new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers. (C-Level, IT Managers/Directors, Purchasing, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining strong long-term customer relationships.
- Providing a strong professional presence in the educational field to include K-12 and higher educational facilities.
- Preparing and following-up on detailed proposals, which speak directly to customer’s needs. and negotiating agreements that are fair and equitable for both the client and Forward Edge.
- Identifying potential new customers and prospective contacts with an emphasis on higher-ed customers.
- Developing approaches to expand and enhance product and service offerings within and across the lines of business to meet customer needs and fill gaps.
- Traveling throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems to facilitate the sale.
- Must be goal driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work long hours to achieve financial success.
- Strong competitive nature.
- 1-3 years of success exceeding sales goals, experience selling to large accounts using a consultative selling process.
- Experience in selling technology solutions or selling to education.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Experience in a service-oriented business.
- Proven ability to analyze customer needs and goals to assist in generating thoughtful, creative proposals that exceed customer expectations and expand revenue opportunities.
- Strong networking, prospecting, presentation, and executive selling skills. Ability to Hunt.
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrating presence and authority in dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to position company products in a way that produces distinctive competitive advantage.
- No one can expect to be successful unless s/he follows some moral characteristics: honesty, reliability, enthusiasm, and persistence.
Candidate Attributes: A motivated, savvy individual who is willing to leverage his or her talents with those of other committed professionals is the preferred candidate for this position.
Strong Candidates will…
- Be adept in dealing directly with C-level personnel and faculty, communicating and developing rapport
- Be enthusiastic and interact well with people
- Be detail oriented
- Be technically competent and experienced
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to and embrace new technologies
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of networking
Starting salary range: will be based on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Care Cost Sharing
- 401K Savings Plan with Forward Edge Match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short and Long Disability Program
- Professional development opportunities and reimbursement
- Employment Outlook – Excellent
Email your resume with the necessary qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for sales representative position.
About Forward Edge
Forward Edge is a young company formed with the top leaders in the industry that is focused on providing hardware, software and service solutions, as well as demand-generation programs tailored to fit the educational and small and medium-sized businesses marketplace. Forward Edge is committed to delivering the technologies, products and services that our partners can build on and grow with today’s environment. Through extensive training, market analysis, and by continually searching for talented and skilled individuals, Forward Edge has established itself on the forefront of technology. This position allows us to stay ahead of the curve and provide our customers with both the industry expertise and the latest innovations.