Learning Programs Coordinator
Voted as one of Cincinnati Fastest 55 growing companies four times, Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work, and INC 500 Magazine’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies three times, Forward Edge is continuously seeking the finest candidates in the industry. Building on over 50 years of technology experience, Forward Edge partners with K-12/Higher Education and SMB Customers to increase productivity and enhance overall performance by providing innovative state-of-the-art customized solutions.
We are looking for awesome! We are looking for highly-motivated people with good attitudes and immense potential. Although the job description explains the expectations, we are in search of someone special that matches our culture of focused, driven professionals, wanting to have fun at work while always having the customer’s best interest in mind. If you just want a job, need not apply, but if you’re awesome and looking for the same in a company, join our team!
The Forward Edge Curriculum Integration Team is looking for an experienced Learning Programs Coordinator to join our team for a one year contract. This Learning Programs Coordinator will work closely with the Forward Edge team and leading global industry partner(s) to coordinate and implement special training opportunities to educators around the United States.
We are a team of self-motivated, driven educators who care deeply about making a positive difference in education and thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Google for Education Professional Development partner, we serve districts locally and nationally. We cultivate relationships and share our collective strengths, so that we help people grow and have a positive impact on those around them!
The Learning Programs Coordinator role would include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Forward Edge Curriculum Integration Team, partner sales teams, school leadership teams, state departments of Education, conference teams, and more
- Plan, Implement and evaluate programs presented for partners
- Present and deliver trainings
- Coordinate logistics and travel
- Coordinate device enrollment and material shipments to designated training locations
- Collect feedback and improve programs
- Must have a minimum 1 year classroom teaching experience in a K-12 classroom
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% of time
- A degree in education or instructional technology
- Organization and people skills are crucial to the role
- Ability to manage projects and adhere to strict deadlines
- Experience coordinating projects, or professional developments
- Experience planning and leading professional development
- Must be responsive and adaptable to meet partner requests
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Google Certifications preferred (Google Educator Levels 1 and 2, Certified Trainer, Certified Coach, and/or Certified Innovator)
- Flexible schedule and hours to accommodate travel schedules
- Maintain project budget
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter
1) your resume and
2) a cover letter OR two-minute video introduction of yourself. We’re not looking for a professional video, just a taste of who you are (2-minute maximum, please).