UPS & Power
Save Your District from Downtime Headaches!
Make Sure Your School District Has Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with Foward Edge's Expert Team of Engineers and Partner Solutions.
Power failures can occur from a variety of events including wind damage due to thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, ice and snow accumulating on lines, accidents, and equipment failure. The consequences of such outages range from mere inconvenience to damaged equipment. The best way to be prepared is with uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with APC battery backup.
Certified APC & Eaton Partner
K-12 Technology Experts
Experienced Technology Professionals
Stay Connected. Prevent Data Loss.
- Equipment that has surpassed the manufacture life cycle
- Downtime of mission critical devices like phones, video surveillance and wireless
- Energy companies supplying dirty power that causes switch/server damage
- Sizing the correct power when utilizing a generator
- Inadequate available power to ensure equipment is at the ready
- Data centers that lack the proper cooling and ventilation
- Lack the ability to monitor power status or defective batteries and components